Xcel offers the best non-ortho phthalate static cling available. Our static cling is made to order ensuring a fresh product and customer satisfaction.
Eco-Clear Static Cling
Eco-Clear Static Cling is a new formulation of cling film that is manufactured using a plant-based plasticizer, making it an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional films that use petroleum-based plasticizers. Creating a static cling using a renewable resource has earned Eco-Clear recognition as a USDA Certified BioBased Product. Best of all, it’s made to order ensuring a fresh product that works great for window graphics and glass decals.
|Standard Widths (Custom widths available)||40”, 50” & 54”|
|Standard Gauges (Custom gauges available)||6-mil & 8-mil|
|Surface Energy||32-36 dyne/cm|
|Application Temperature||20° F Minimum|
|Service Temperature||0° F – 175° F|
|Paper Liner Options (Widths of each option will vary)||70#, 8-pt, 10-pt|
|Synthetic Liner Options||5-mil Rigid Vinyl (clear)|
* Synthetic liner is an upgrade for roll-to-roll printing offering better stability, layflat and clarity than paper liners
* Thinner liner (70#) is typically used in roll-to-roll printing devices to save money
* Thicker liner (70#) is typically used in roll-to-roll printing devices to save money
* Thicker liners (8-pt & 10-pt) are typically used for sheets and provide better layflat
* Eco-Clear Static Cling is made with Bio-Clear Film